- Hertz vacated building and left land, lot, and building in poor condition.
- Lease to new auto group given the proximity to other dealerships on Camelback.
- Smaller sized lot (0.63 Acres) and small building (only 1,500 RSF).
- Poor maintenance of landscaping and building became eyesore and difficult to market.
- Cold call adjacent dealerships potentially looking for expansion before bringing to market.
- Leverage C2 vast national brokerage network to engage with brokers representing dealerships in AZ and the SW in general.
- Long term lease signed with fortune 1000 high growth dealership new to our market including a strong corporate guarantee.
- Multiple long-term options in addition to continue to lock in cashflow at this asset for our owner.